Mumblings of an incoherent mind...
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
  my four walls
when the night falls
these four walls
become my prison..

the loneliness envelopes
suffocates
engulfs

the heart cringes
beats in silence
dup dap dup dap
the pulse quickens
and then lapse again
the mind wanders
to the labyrinth of emptiness
the realm of sadness

the four walls
of my prison
keeps me walled in
leaves me alone
solitary confinement

where is the warmth
where is the strength
of the heart of another
more powerful
than mortar and chalk
more radiant than a thousand burning suns

where is your heart
where is your love
your hands once reach out to me
held me close, protected me

and there was warmth
as the walls crumbled
a new dawn emerges
you held me tight
you whispered to me
its all okay
things are gonna be fine now

and now they seem just like a mirage

for without you
my four walls
become my prison once again

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore

Cool and extreme at the same, the epitome of confusion.....always an oxymoron, to be at peace yet chaotic,evil yet good,lost but found, but simply, to be me.

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]