Mumblings of an incoherent mind...
Friday, December 23, 2005
  Little Box of memories..
Do you have a little box of memories?

U know...a box where you store things that you treasure....it might not even be something you treasure but maybe something that reminds you?

It might not be something of value...but it's certainly something meaningful

It might not be something beautiful...but its certainly something precious..

I was going through my things at home....lookin for pictures taht i can use to put together a picture collage...when i opened up my box of memories. In it, its made me realised of the friends i've made and lost...of distances that once were close are now worlds apart. It's kinda sad that i've lost touch with many of the authors whose letters are kept in my box of memories. It was interesting really to go through some of it, i din't have time to go through all....among them were pictures that the authors would send me. One day, i will get myself to sit down, go through all the things, the wonderful handmade gifts and cards that i've received, the little notes that though are simple, carry profound meaning. And one day, i wil restore the bridges that will lead me to their authors again. One day.

Do you have a box of memories?
Have you gone through it?

O h yea...in my box of memories...were also the lenses from my first spectacles, my diary and other stuff...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore

Cool and extreme at the same, the epitome of confusion.....always an oxymoron, to be at peace yet chaotic,evil yet good,lost but found, but simply, to be me.

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]