Mumblings of an incoherent mind...
Friday, November 04, 2005
  Friends that we often forget...
I find for my case....that in many situations...i tend to forget the friends that i have.

I know it sounds weird...but in pursuing a life that i think is ideal for me....in looking out for other people...i disregard those that are already around me...who truly does care about me...i guess in a way, i've taken many of them for granted and i believe i will still continue to do so....so in a way this serves as a reminder to me.

It's been quite a rough patch that i've gone through...and i guess i'm still going through. Healing takes time...and it is a painful process...

Many times, i've figured that i should be able to rough it out on my own, that i shouldn't burden others with my worries. Even now, a lot of times i think that that's true...Although i know its wrong, it's just a fact of life for me...its just how i live my life. There are a lot of things which i keep to myself...as i think that if i've exposed too much, i become very vulnerable. But please don't let this be a hindrance to you. If you find me in a difficult situation, ask the right questions and i'll probably provide the right answers...

To the many friends that i've forgotten, thank you for being there and caring for me. Some read this, others don't..my apologies for that. It's truly difficult to express my sincerest gratitude to you for honestly standing by me, standing in my shadows perhaps (reminds me of the song wind beneath my wings)..and i truly feel sorry that i've disregarded u at times...i'm truly grateful for all of your concerns and i apologise for making you worried. I'm really thankful for all of you being there..providing your support, it's truly quite hard for me to express in words.....but i think you know who you are...

Thank you once again...
may we be friends forever...

Kelvin
 
Comments:
Whatever it was that caused your rough patch... I hope you get better soon.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore

Cool and extreme at the same, the epitome of confusion.....always an oxymoron, to be at peace yet chaotic,evil yet good,lost but found, but simply, to be me.

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]