Mumblings of an incoherent mind...
Monday, September 12, 2005
  My mother thinks i'm gay
hmm...writing this from the comp lab while waiting for my tutorial to start in fifteen minutes.......it's been a very hectic weekend..averaging around 4 hours of sleep since thursday night :p but it doesn't matter....it was a memorable weekend.

anyway.....thanx loads to everyone for making me bday memorable...pity i can't put this blog public to fully thank everybody..hehe..i still want my privacy....

this was what my life was like during the weekend....

midnight friday -> got 2 birthday cakes from friends...........errm was very touched..hehe..cause many of them came from far far away..like the 4 corners of the earth (pgp is in the 4th corner)

1am- > went for supper.....stayed till 2am...

2am - 4am....chatting n stuff.....tried to do lab report....

saturday
8am- woke up..had breakfast etc..got onto my lab report which should have been done many days before.....
around noon met up with my brother and his prospective future gf..haha..not bad sia doctor and athlete.,....haha i'm not gonna curse at my bro now cuase he's reading this blog but basically he made me wait for half an hour in a sleep deprived state while he hanbdled his prospective gf's computer probelms....not only that i had to lug his ibook all the way to him..
errm....after that we went harbourfront to get my new 256 mb sd card for the cam...
hehe
and as revenge..ig ot him to donate blood...his first time sia...should have seen his face pucat like anything....

after that i spent my time wandering around plaza sing...admiring the lovely yamaha xeno trumpet that's like 6k bucks........

hmm you still reading this??

oh yeah...bout the blog title..
seriously..
for a moment my mother thought i was GAY...due to a certain lovely brother of mine...

hehe this is what i got on my msn a couple of nights ago
mom : Kelvin...your kor kor says you're gay
me : (*&*&@^#*!&$) (Ofcourse i din swear it out in front of her) har? (yea that was the only response i could generate)
mom: yea he said you're gay...are you?
me: errm...a couple of days ago you were worried bout me getting a gf...now you're worried about me being gay?so which is it?u dun wan me to get gf or dun wan me to be gay
mom: of course i hope you're not gay...but u still can't get a gf
me: ya ya...i'm not gay..
mom: okay..that's quite a relief..

wahliao!!! my mom actually believed my brother when he said i'm gay.....anyway...my btoher's adopted for your info...to see what he looks like click on this link to his pic

okay that's all for now

albums still up with spanking new pics at www.flickr.com/photos/cxtreme
 
Comments:
hey i did u a favour ok. at least IF u get a gf, then we can tell her that at least you're not GAY..... anyways i want a pretty sister in law, so better start looking
 
But kel's brother... we have already established that his idea of 'pretty' differs from yours, so what's the point?
 
greetings from london.. dialup here is pretty slow but heck i dun care since i am connected! got a free 1 month trial for AOL! yippeeee

well, to solve that, we shd set up a screening booth for my future sis in law... and application forms must have a pic included.. or we can have an arranged marriage!! whopppeeeee
 
haha...u can rest assured.....that my taste in girls are good....and pretty is pretty....hehe....

but...sometimes i dont go for pretty girls...as they can be quite shallow (forgive me for stereotyping) what i look for is the gem within.....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore

Cool and extreme at the same, the epitome of confusion.....always an oxymoron, to be at peace yet chaotic,evil yet good,lost but found, but simply, to be me.

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]