Mumblings of an incoherent mind...
Saturday, September 24, 2005
  I am

I am the boy who caused you so much pain 21 years ago
I am the boy who always envied his bro because of his toys
I am the boy who hid in the large monsoon drain cutting his nails while he was waiting for the bus..becuase he was ashamed
I am the boy who played doctors and patients with the girl next door
I am the boy who always became the patient
I am the boy who took the same girl out for a bicycle ride and ended up crashing
I am the boy who scarred half his face becuase of that crash
I am the boy who lost your valuable toy cars..and am still sorry for it

I am the boy who sent you marching down to the headmaster's office while he was only seven
I am the boy who stood by the door silently while you were whipped by the headmaster
I am the boy who bore stripes on his legs on an almost daily basis
I am the boy who never learnt and thus got more stripes...both of us did
I am the boy who got chased out of the house
I am the boy who felt homesick he called home everyday
I am the boy who soothed you while you sleep..continuously patting you on the back
I am the boy who wasn't head prefect becuase i couldn't say the doa (i could)
I am the boy who saved your life..and almost drowned in the process
I am the boy who planned for a party...and was sad because only half turned up
I am the boy who scored a goal.

I am the boy who cried while we fought...not because of pain..but becuase of emotional pain
I am the boy who teared when he watched cartoons
I am the boy who joined band because his mother challenged him to and the dm looked real cool
I am the boy who wanted to be DM
I am the boy who became DM, and conductor, and tbone section leader, and...
I am the boy who made you cry while interviewing you
I am the boy who called you up the next day...to make sure you were okay
I am the boy who fell off the stage...and broke a tooth
I am the boy who got his nose whacked by the mace..and now have a crooked nose
I am the boy who got injured by the mace...many many times...including a dislocated thumb
I am the boy..who called the mace my gf...and had to share her with two others
I am the boy who scolded all of you though i never meant to
I am the boy who had such great pals and members...that we made it to the top
I am the boy who upon clearing his debts...spent 5000 the next day
I am the boy who was to shy to sing in public
I am the boy who shivered everytime he stood in front of the public and debated
I am the boy who can never play sports
I am the boy who had a mask on all the time

I am the guy they called a robot..emotionless
I am the guy who still enjoys the simple things in life....a beautiful sunset, the smell of fresh rain, a simple meal with family and friends
I am the guy who had many secrets....and will still have many secrets
I am the guy who fell for you
I am the guy who let you down
I am the guy who started the concert
I am the guy who still drops by school once in a while
I am the guy whose heart bleeds for the band in its current state
I am the guy who has many friends but doesn't realise it

but ultimately
i am the guy who is your friend and
i am the guy who wil be there...when you need help...or when you feel lonely...or when you need someone to lean on....i am your friend..that means you, you and you..

 
Comments:
I am the person who leaves her comments here.. kekeke
I am the person who has also caught the AYAM (I AM) fever..
darn it... kekekke..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore

Cool and extreme at the same, the epitome of confusion.....always an oxymoron, to be at peace yet chaotic,evil yet good,lost but found, but simply, to be me.

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]